How to request IT support in UAssist.
1. Visit http://uassist.arizona.edu. You will need to allow pop-ups in your browser for this site.
a. Log in with your NetID and password.
b. If you do not have a NetID or are having issues with your NetID or password, click the alternate link provided on the UAssist login page.
2. Choose Requester Console from the Requester Console item on the left menu.
3. Click the Create a New Request button.
4. The form will auto-fill with your contact information from your NetID login. Make sure the 24/7 tech consultants will have the best way to contact you. If you go into the Phone field, use the format XXX-XXX-XXXX to enter your number.
- Enter a short description of the problem in the Summary text box.
- The Notes text box can be used for a more detailed description.
- Complete the Urgency and Date Required fields. Urgency definitions are:
- 1-Critical: Use when the issue is a complete service outage.
- 2-High: Use for an incident that completely impacts your ability to do work.
- 3-Medium: Use for an incident that partly impacts your ability to do work or if there is a workaround that you can use until the issue is fixed.
- 4-Low: Use when the incident has limited to no impact on your ability to do your work.
- You may add attachments, such as a screenshot.
- Select Save and your request is submitted. You can now log out of the UAssist Requester Console, by clicking Logout in the upper right corner.
Call the 24/7 IT Support Center at (520) 626-TECH (8324) if you need any assistance.
Go to UAssist now.
Go on to UAssist – How to View and Update Support Requests.
Back to UAssist service catalog page.