If you are using your own laptop, smart phone, or other portable device, purchase a ResponseWare license and create a ResponseWare account for your device.
Purchase a ResponseWare License
- Go to: http://store.turningtechnologies.com
- Enter the school code (case sensitive): R3Dt
- Choose a one-year (annual) or four-year license
- Continue with your checkout
- You should receive an email confirmation from TurningPoint with your ResponseWare License Code
Create a ResponseWare Account
- Go to: http://rwpoll.com
- Click Create an account now
- Enter the License Code from the email you received from TurningPoint
- Complete the form
- Once finished, click Create Account
- You will be given your Device ID at the end of the account creation process
NOTE: This is the ID you will use in the TurningTechnologies online registration
Register Your Device for Use in Class
Most instructors will have you register through the integrated D2L registration utility.
- Log in to D2L using your NetID.
- Locate the News item pertaining to clicker registration or the Clicker Registration link in the D2L Course Site Navigation Bar across the top of the page.
- Click through the link. On the page that opens enter the Device ID from the back of your ResponseCard NXT or the ID from when you got your ResponseWare account in the top text box. In the bottom text box enter the security code from the image provided. Press the button that reads "Register Device".
- Review your Device ID number and then press the button that reads "Final Submission".