If you are using your own laptop, smart phone, or other portable device, purchase a ResponseWare license and create a ResponseWare account for your device.
Purchase a ResponseWare License
- Go to: http://store.turningtechnologies.com
- Enter the school code (case sensitive): R3Dt
- Choose a one-year (annual) or four-year license
- Continue with your checkout
- You should receive an email confirmation from TurningPoint with your ResponseWare License Code
Create a ResponseWare Account
- Go to: http://rwpoll.com
- Click Create an account now
- Enter the License Code from the email you received from TurningPoint
- Complete the form
- Once finished, click Create Account
- You will be given your Device ID at the end of the account creation process
NOTE: This is the ID you will use in the TurningTechnologies online registration
Register Your Device for Use in Class
Most instructors will have you register through the integrated D2L registration utility.
- Log in to D2L using your NetID.
- Locate the News item pertaining to clicker registration.
- Click through the link. On the page that opens enter the Device ID from the back of your ResponseCard NXT or the ID from when you got your ResponseWare account in the top text box. In the bottom text box enter the security code from the image provided. Press the button that reads "Register Device".
- Review your Device ID number and then press the button that reads "Final Submission".
Some instructors will have you register through TurningTechnologies' online Web Registration Utility.
- Go to: arizona.turningtechnologies.com and fill out the form. Use the Device ID from the back of your ResponseCard NXT or the ID from when you got your ResponseWare account. Under Other info enter your UA NetID.
- Enter your instructor's email address and click Display Classes. Select the class you are in and click Add to add it to your Classes to Register. If you have more than one class using response systems, you can enter another instructor's email address and add additional classes. When classes are in your list, click Next.
- Verify that your registration is accurate, then click Complete Registration. You and your device are now added to the list of students and their Device IDs in use in your instructor's class.